We are a clinic that provides services at no charge to our patients. As a not-for-profit clinic, the success of our services depends on not only our volunteers but the donations and support from our community.
Occupy Medical thrives with the work of our volunteers. Whether it’s only a couple hours a month or a full day every week, everyone who contributes their time helps our patients in unmeasurable ways and the people who donate their time quickly find themselves attached to the people they serve and the staff they work with. We’re always looking for a wide range of volunteers, including but not limited to:
- Licensed medical care providers, including doctors, nurses, and PAs
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Expanded Practice Hygienists
- Mental Health and Social Workers
- Nutritionists and Dieticians
- Bodyworkers and aestheticians
- Footcare team members (For washing feet)
Health and helping-profession students are also welcome as we train all of our caregivers using a “hands-on” mentoring process. If you do join our team, all of our volunteers are oriented by an established worker at the clinic. We ask that you provide current or recent licensing status. Practitioners are eligible for “Good Samaritan” liability waivers from the State.
- Medical, dental, personal health and hygiene supplies.
- Cleaning, office, and bus supplies, such as fluorescent light bulbs, printing paper and equipment, etc.
- Professional services, such as mechanical maintenance, laboratory and pathology services, bookkeeping, sign-painting, childcare, publicity, etc.
- Cash donations are welcome, with checks to “Occupy Medical.” or by Paypal.