We are a 100% volunteer clinic that provides services at no charge to our patients. As a not-for-profit clinic, the success of our services depends on not only our volunteers but the donations and support from our community.
- Licensed medical care providers, including doctors, nurses, and PAs
- Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Expanded Practice Hygienists
- Mental Health and Social Workers
- Nutritionists and Dietician’s
- Bodyworkers and aestheticians
- Footcare team members (For washing feet)
Health and helping-profession students are also welcome as we train all of our caregivers using a “hands-on” mentoring process. If you do join our team, all of our volunteers are oriented by an established worker at the clinic. We ask that you provide current or recent licensing status.
Practitioners are eligible for “Good Samaritan” liability waivers from the State.
Apply now to volunteer with Occupy Medical!