Occupy Medical can always use supplies!
Every contribution ranging from monetary donations to office and medical supplies and professional behind-the-scenes services is greatly appreciated by both staff and patients in need. If you are interested in helping with mechanical services, publicity, bookkeeping, childcare, or laboratory and pathology services, please contact the Clinic Manager Sue Sierralupe and/or Volunteer Coordinator Terra Williams.
Donated items can be brought to our on-site clinic on Sundays between 12pm-4pm at 509 E 13th ave Eugene.
Used tincture bottles with lids or droppers are also accepted! We have seven different locations to drop off your bottles which will be reused after sterilizing.
- Grower’s Market 454 Willamette St (upstairs by room 203)
- Wynant’s Family Health Foods 722 South A ST. Springfield.
- Evergreen Nutritional 1653 Willamette St
- Evans Chiropractic Group 190 E. 18th
- Sundance Natural Food 24th and Hilyard
- Occupy Medical Sunday Clinic 8th and Oak noon to 4
- Sol Botanicals 383 W. 3rd