Occupy Medical is able to serve the community because of people like you!
Every contribution, from monetary donations, office and medical supplies, and professional behind-the-scenes services, is greatly appreciated by both our volunteer staff, and patients in need.
Please keep in mind that the population we serve often have compromised immune systems due to stress and diet. All donations should be clean and in good repair. They or our volunteers may not have the resources to properly sterilize or mend donations.
Donated items can be brought to our on-site clinic at 1717 Centennial Blvd. Suites 4 and 7 during operating hours on Sundays from noon to 4pm. We collect donations both at clinic and at the Unitarian Church at 13th and Chambers.
If you are interested in helping with mechanical services, publicity, bookkeeping, childcare, or laboratory and pathology services we would love to hear from you!
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
You can mail a donation check to: Occupy Medical, PO Box 50354, Eugene, Oregon 97405.
What we can’t accept
- Fresh or frozen meat
- Prescription drugs
- Marijuana flowers, edibles, etc.
- Hospice supplies
- Used ortho equipment
Hospitality supplies needed (new):
- Travel sized Toothpaste
- Travel sized Soap
- Travel sized Shampoo
- Travel sized Lotion
- Dental Floss
- Body wipes
- Sewing kits
- Pet food
- Ziplock baggies
Hospitality Supplies (new or used)
- Warm winter gloves
- Warm socks
- Sleeping bags
- Reusable bags
Wound care (new in sealed packaging)
- Medical Tape
- Gauze Pads
- Diabetes test supplies (especially strips!)
- Antibiotic ointment, small packets (Bacitracin: better than “triple” of neomycin)
- Braces, splints, crutches, canes
- Pregnancy test kits
- Rapid HIV test kits
- Ear thermometer probe covers (Braun)
- Oral thermometer probe covers (generic)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- NSAIDs: Aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, children’s Tylenol
- Diabetic Socks
- Small antibiotic cream tubes
- Nail brushes
- Clotter spray
- Size medium or large nitrile gloves
- Money to pay for lab fees
- More prescribers!
Supplements (unexpired and unopened)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Multivitamins (adult, prenatal and children’s)
- Magnesium citrate
- Omega 3s
- Jamaican dogwood
- Osha root
- Tea tree oil
- Clove essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Empty 00 capsules
- New, sterile empty tincture bottles with lids/droppers (various sizes)
- Graduated cylinders
- Olive oil