Occupy Medical can always use supplies!
Donated items can be brought to our on-site clinic during operating hours. We collect donations both at clinic and at the Unitarian Church at 13th and Chambers.
Every contribution, from monetary donations, office and medical supplies, and professional behind-the-scenes services, is greatly appreciated by both our volunteer staff, and patients in need.
If you are interested in helping with mechanical services, publicity, bookkeeping, childcare, or laboratory and pathology services we would love to hear from you!
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
You can mail a donation check to: Occupy Medical, PO Box 50354, Eugene, Oregon 97405.
What we can’t accept
- Fresh or frozen meat
- Prescription drugs
- Marijuana flowers, edibles, etc.
Hospitality supplies needed (new):
- Travel sized Toothpaste
- Travel sized Soap
- Travel sized Shampoo
- Travel sized Lotion
- Dental Floss
- Body wipes
- Sewing kits
- Pet food
- Ziplock baggies
Hospitality Supplies (new or used)
- Warm winter gloves
- Warm socks
- Insulated jackets
- Sleeping bags
Wound care (new in sealed packaging)
- Nutritional supplement beverages like Ensure
- Vitamins, especially multivitamins, B-complex, C, and D (1000-unit)
- Minerals, especially zinc and magnesium
- Medical Tape
- Gauze Pads
- Diabetes test supplies (especially strips!)
- Antibiotic ointment, small packets (Bacitracin: better than “triple” of neomycin)
- Braces, splints, crutches, canes
- Pregnancy test kits
- Rapid HIV test kits
- Ear thermometer probe covers (Braun)
- Oral thermometer probe covers (generic)
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- NSAIDs: Aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, children’s Tylenol
- Diabetic Socks
- Small antibiotic cream tubes
- Nail brushes
- Clotter spray
- Size small surgical gloves
- Money to pay for lab fees
- More prescribers!
- Angelica (capsules or tincture)
- Anise essential oil
- Astragalas (capsules or tincture)
- Basil (Tulsi) (capsules or tincture)
- Billberry leaf and/or berry (capsules or tincture)
- Black Cohosh (capsules or tincture)
- Blue Vervain (capsules or tincture)
- Boneset (capsules or tincture)
- Burdock (capsules or tincture)
- Catnip (capsules, syrup or tincture)
- Chamomille (capsules, syrup or tincture)
- Chickweed (tincture)
- Chlorella (capsules)
- Cilantro (capsules, vinegar or tincture)
- Cinnamon (capsules or tincture)
- Coptis (capsules or tincture)
- Cornsilk (capsules or tincture)
- Dandelion root and/or leaf(capsules or tincture)
- Devil’s Club (capsules or tincture)
- Dong Quai (capsules or tincture)
- Vitamin C
- Folic Acid
- Tumeric Capsules
- Nettle Capsules
- Dandelion Capsules
- Fish Oil
Used tincture bottles with lids or droppers are also accepted!
Locations to drop off your bottles which will be reused after sterilizing.
- Wynant’s Family Health Foods 722 South A ST. Springfield
- Evergreen Nutritional 1653 Willamette St
- Occupy Medical Sunday Clinic