We at Occupy Medical are a group of dedicated health care professionals and support personnel who believe healthcare is a basic human right that must be made accessible to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. Since the first Occupy Eugene encampment, Occupy Medical has evolved from a loosely knit association of volunteers providing first aid in the camps into a cohesive team of primary care practitioners delivering no cost, high quality medical services to the Eugene-Springfield community at large. Our current goal is to continue directly addressing the need for access to medical care by offering free medical clinics to all in need throughout Lane County, and hopefully, beyond. We have concluded that the most effective means to reach those who need our services is to create a mobile medical clinic that provides primary care in the towns and cities where the need exists, at a convenient time, and manner appropriate for the populations served.
OCCUPY MEDICAL HAS MOVED! Our new address is 509 e. 13th ave, at the corner of Ferry St. across from the Bijou Theatre and next to High Priestess Tattoo and Piercing. We start taking names at 11:45am until 3:00pm every Sunday. If you arrive after 3pm we cannot guarantee that you will be seen. We cannot receive mail at our physical location: please continue to use our PO Box. Thank you!
- Occupy Medical has a building! Of course we still have our beloved bus.
- Who doesn’t like graphs? Check out our latest patient statistics!
- Occupy Medical heads to Coos Bay! See our visit to The Nancy Deverux Center.
- 2016 Annual Membership Meeting this February 24th! See more details…
- “Unfortunately, accessing resources with a pet in this area is quite difficult. No shelters allow pets, they are not allowed in overnight safe park spots, on buses, etc.” Hounds and Homeless stop by Occupy Medical to provide care to the pets at the park blocks.